- Type of Product : Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- Sub Brand : Solar L V Panel
- Watt(W) : 150 W
- Operating Voltage( V) : 12 V
- Voltage at Pmax ( V) : 18.25 V
Light strikes the cell, a certain portion of its absorbed within the semiconductor material. The energy of the absorbed light is transferred to the semiconductor. The energy knocks electron loose, allowing them to flow freely towards the storage device.
- Polycrystalline silicon solar cells connected in series.
- Powered by TEDLER, cranes glass & EVA lamination, Black sheet ensure robustness, rigidity and high performance.
- Solar cells laminated between UV resistant polymer (EVA) and high transmission toughened glass surface.
- Rugged weather-proof nylon terminal box for output connections.
- Anodized Aluminum frame for structural support and shock resistance.
- Trusted & tested for stringent quality standards.
- Lowest yearly degradation rate.
- Government incentives.
- Mechanical load test.
- Bypass Diode Thermal test.
- Pm Temperature Coefficient(%/K): -0.4
- NOCT-Nominal operating cell temp. (Celsius): 45
- Domestic lighting systems
- Street light
- Water pumping
- Battery charging
- Community TV system
- Microwave repeater station
- Railway signaling and lighting system
- Rural radio phones and exchange.
- Offshore platforms
- Desalination Plants
- Power pack for village electrification
- Crop Sprayer
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY TESTS:
- Outdoor test for energy yield
- IR Thermography
- Reliability test for junction box
- Damp heat test
- Thermal cycling humidity freeze
- Hot spot test
- Low Irradiance test
- STC & NOCT performance
- UV- Outdoor exposure
- Dry Hipot
- Insulation Resistance
- Wet Leakage Current
- Bypass Diode Thermal Test
- IEC 61215 standards
- IEC 617301
- IEC 617302
- IEC 609041
- CE Certified
- MNRE, Govt. of India Approved